An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

where the heart is

April Elliott Kent, my very favourite astrologer, has another lovely entry up just in time for the Full Moon in Taurus on the 15th, fittingly entitled, The Tao of Taurus! Go read it and see how your November has been shaping up.

It certainly reflects some of the inner turbulence and ever-present ongoing 8th house issues in my life, although this particular full moon is going to make a conjunction with my 3rd house cusp (early life; communication) at 23*/25* taurus and therefore, directly oppose my 9th house cusp (foreign countries, travel, higher mind) which goes a long way in explaining my current mindset: a restless state of wanderlust and the need to give expression to and make sense of it somehow.

And, as always, April's essay comes right on time with some words of wisdom just when I needed it most. The house where this full moon falls in your chart is where it will be felt the most. For myself I think the best advice this lovely Taurean Moon can give is a small but potent reminder: "There's no place like home!"

Posted by etherealfire :: 5:39 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------