An etherealgirl's Adventures in Cyberland

Friday, February 25, 2005

oh yeah

Current song obsession of the moment, courtesy of the musical wayback machine via iTunes: Can's Oh Yeah originally on the album Tago Mago, but the version we own is from the tasty little prog-rock cd compilation called Supernatural Fairy Tales; a really great thumbnail sketch of the best of its genre... if you like that sort of thing... and YES, I do!!! :-)

I don't know what Damo Suzuki is going on about here (and in fact it's probably just as well that I don't) and I don't care... I just have become obsessed with the way it sounds when he does, it's just compelling in a goofy sort of way... I loooooooove this song.... I don't know why, but I love it and I can't get it out of my head.... ohhhhhhhhhh yeah!!!!


early 70's incarnation of Can
from the Official site for Can/Spoon

Posted by etherealfire :: 5:51 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------